Create your own portable solar charger from re-used materials able to power phones & USB devices.
- No prior knowledge required
- Take your charger home at the end of the day
- All materials provided, including charging components
- Small groups hosted in our dedicated workshop
- 95% of public workshop attendees rated our course as 'excellent' or 'very good'
- Learn what energy is - how it works today, and what’s in store for the future
- Understand the electrical basics: current, voltage, resistance, power, series and parallel circuits.
- Learn to build DIY solar PV panels.
- Understand how to test your panel and connect charging components to use your power on the spot.
- Dig deeper into the energy dilemma - and possible solutions
2min Video preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meMSFLdL_hA
To book a place go here:
The standard price is £95. Concessions are available.
All profits reinvested into our social objectives.
Demand Energy Equality
is a not-for-profit dedicated to increasing energy literacy, reducing
energy demand and working with others to ensure equality of energy